In the past two days I have gotten about 8 hours of sleep. Not on purpose, just being busy with e-mails and phone calls from total strangers who have heard about Christopher being sick, also waiting for word on his condition and what they were going to do with him. I have been working long hours preparing just in case I have to get on a plane to fly to Germany.
I don't require a lot of sleep, God has always been so good to me with giving me strength when I am exhausted. I have worked crazy shifts for many years now so I am used to it.
Today I had just gotten off of work after working 11 hours. I had to stop and pick something up real quick, when I got back into my car I called Terry, within a few seconds of talking with him I looked down at the seat next to me and realized that I didn't have my cell phone. I panicked.
I said "Terry I don't know where my cell phone is"! After a pause, he said, Susan you are talking to me on it....
All I could do at that point was laugh. I felt so stupid, embarassed, but laughed my guts out. Now that is what happens when you are so tired that... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny!! I've done that myself, and I love the belly gut laugh that I get from laughing at myself!! Those are the BEST! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment