As I reflect on those who have gone before us, those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, I say a huge prayerful thank you.
My Grandfather Elmer E. Anderson served in World War 1- Army, my father Donald B. Witte served in World War 2-Navy, on the Ticonderoga ship, my Uncle Lt. Col Duane Witte who served in the Air Force 20+ years, my son Christopher R. Shelton, who is right now fighting so hard for our safety here in our own United States of America.
Words really can't describe how thankful I am not only to my family members who dedicated their lives for their country, but to all of the million men and women who lost their lives, so that we may live free . My thoughts and prayers are with their families today.
We are so blessed to live in a country that we take so for granted every single day. Let us remember not only today, but everyday that we can get up and move about (freely).
Christopher, I say to you how very proud I am that you answered the call, how proud I am that you were raised in a family that is patriotic , who respects and loves this country so very much. You are a true soldier, a brave and strong man.
God has his protected hands upon you and your men who stand with you .
4 comments:
Good job Susan.
I too am thankful for you and your family.
Thanks Karen for all of your love and support to me. I appreciate you so much!
Hey: Yes I too say a BIG THANKYOU, to all that have and all that are serving... It's so easy to get caught up in our daily life-and forget those that are in "harms" way every minute of every day... Continued Prayers for "our" Christopher as always... and to you for "peace" and strength as you await Christophers tour end.. but Prayers to all those serving right now.... TOO... Take care and say Hi to him...
Teresa,Christopher is so thankful for everyone who is praying for him. Thank you for your encouragement, your kind words. I will keep you and everyone posted as I hear anything.
Post a Comment